CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Job

My apologies for having not written in quite some time. I've been very busy, what with fixing up the condo, working, planning the wedding, and preparing for my new job. Yep I will be starting a new job this fall. My last day at PB is July 31, 2009. I am pretty much petrified, but I have been awarded a lecturer position at the University of New Hampshire. This fall I will be teaching transportation engineering and BIM (building information modeling). In the spring I will manage senior projects and teach Strengths of Materials. I have always wanted to teach and I am really hoping that I am good at it and that I enjoy it. In the meantime, I am busy busy busy trying to learn the material and figure out how the hell to teach it! LOL.